Located in the heart of Queensland’s enchanting Gold Coast, Griffith University stands as a symbol of academic excellence, innovation, and inclusivity. Its rich history solidifies its position as one of Australia’s foremost institutions of higher learning.
Amidst the breathtaking natural beauty of Queensland’s landscapes, Griffith University provides a captivating and inspiring backdrop for students on their educational odyssey. Offering a wide array of academic programs spanning diverse fields such as sciences, humanities, business, health, and the arts, Griffith serves as a haven for ambitious minds.
At the core of Griffith University’s identity is a dedicated faculty of esteemed educators and researchers who are driven by a profound passion for knowledge and an unwavering commitment to their students’ success. Their role extends beyond traditional teaching; they inspire, challenge, and serve as mentors, nurturing their students’ intellectual growth and preparing them to face the ever-evolving challenges of the world.
- Host University: Griffith University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, and Post Doctorate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: August 10, 2024.
Exciting scholarship opportunities are now open to international students, whether they are embarking on undergraduate, master’s, PhD, or post-doctorate journeys across a wide spectrum of fields at Griffith University in Australia.
Griffith University takes pride in offering a variety of scholarships, each meticulously designed to recognize and empower outstanding students in various fields:
- Remarkable Scholarship: This prestigious scholarship grants exceptional students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at Griffith University a 50% reduction in tuition fees, acknowledging their exceptional academic achievements.
- International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship: Griffith University extends a warm welcome to international students with outstanding academic records who aspire to join undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarship offers a generous 25% tuition fee reduction to support these bright individuals on their educational journey.
- International Student Academic Merit Scholarship: For high-achieving international students eager for knowledge, Griffith University offers the International Student Academic Merit Scholarship, providing a 20% reduction in tuition fees in recognition of their outstanding academic performance.
- GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship: Exclusively tailored for exceptional students in the Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program, this scholarship provides a valuable financial boost with a total value of $1,000.
- Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College Diploma to Degree: Griffith University recognizes the dedication and potential of its Griffith College diploma graduates by offering financial assistance worth $3,000, honoring their commitment and promise.
- Griffith Research Scholarships: For those passionate about research and pursuing a PhD or research degree at Griffith University, the Griffith Research Scholarships provide comprehensive support, covering tuition fees, living allowances, relocation support, and thesis allowances.
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships: Exceptional students engaged in advanced research in Australia, demonstrating remarkable research potential, are eligible for these scholarships, which aim to cover general living expenses during their research.
- CSIRO Postdoctoral Scholarships: In collaboration with CSIRO, Griffith University offers exceptional opportunities to PhD graduates through postdoctoral fellowships, allowing them to gain valuable experience alongside leaders in science and engineering fields.
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships: Griffith University’s partnership with CSIRO enables students to engage in meaningful collaboration while completing their PhD studies, working alongside Australia’s leading research scientists and engineers in state-of-the-art facilities.
To be eligible for these valuable scholarships, prospective applicants must meet specific criteria, including maintaining a minimum GPA of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale (or its equivalent), submitting their application for admission to Griffith University by the designated scholarship application deadline, and enrolling as full-time students commencing their studies during Trimester 1, 2, or 3 in 2024. For a comprehensive understanding of the Minimum GPA criteria, please refer to the provided PDF document.
Prospective candidates applying for Griffith University Scholarships typically need to provide essential supporting documents with their scholarship application. These crucial documents include:
- Academic Transcripts
- Passport Copy
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Prospective students should also be aware of the following admission requirements:
- Relevant Academic Qualifications: Depending on the specific program, you may need to have successfully completed specific prerequisite courses or possess relevant academic qualifications aligned with your chosen field of study.
- Standardized Test Scores: Some programs, especially at the postgraduate and business levels, may require standardized test scores such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) to assess your academic aptitude and readiness.
- Work Experience: In certain cases, particularly when pursuing postgraduate studies, relevant work experience in your chosen field may be required to ensure practical exposure and understanding.
Meeting language proficiency requirements is essential. Griffith University accepts the following language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): A minimum score of 6.5 or higher is required.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): A minimum score of 575 for the paper-based test or 79 for the Internet-based test (iBT) is necessary.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): A minimum score of 50 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) is required.
- ISLPR (International Second Language Proficiency Ratings): A minimum score of 3 or higher in the ISLPR assessment is a valid measure of English language proficiency.
For more information, please visit the University’s official website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/academic-excellence