The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney is a prestigious Australian university located in Sydney, New South Wales, has grown to become one of the country’s leading universities and is highly regarded internationally for its academic excellence and research contributions.
UNSW Sydney offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various fields of study, including arts and social sciences, business, engineering, law, medicine, science, and more. The university is known for its strong emphasis on innovation, entrepreneurship, and interdisciplinary learning, preparing students to thrive in a rapidly evolving global landscape.
UNSW Sydney prides itself on its commitment to social responsibility, sustainability, and community engagement. The university actively promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, and critical thinking, encouraging students to become future leaders and change-makers in their respective fields.
- Host University: University of New South Wales Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 15,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The T2 Return to Campus Awards is now available for international students (undergraduate and postgraduate) in all fields at the University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia.
The T2 Return to Campus Awards for International Students at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney are recognition and support initiatives aimed at international students who are returning to on-campus learning and activities after a period of remote or online study. Successful applicants will receive financial support, which can help alleviate some of the financial burdens associated with returning to campus. The specific amount and nature of the financial support may vary depending on the availability of funds and the number of recipients selected. The awards may be provided as a one-time grant or disbursed over multiple installments, depending on the program’s structure.
The T2 Return to Campus Awards for International Students at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney offer several benefits to recipients:
- Undergraduate students will be granted a non-recurring scholarship of $15,000, which will be applied towards their tuition fees.
- Postgraduate students will be awarded a non-recurring scholarship of $10,000, which will be credited towards their tuition fees.
The eligibility requirements for the T2 Return to Campus Awards for International Students at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney may vary each year. However, here are some general eligibility criteria that international students may need to meet to be considered for these awards:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as international students at UNSW Sydney for the academic term in which they are seeking the award. This typically applies to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The specific academic requirements may vary, but applicants are generally expected to have a satisfactory academic standing. This may include meeting the minimum grade point average (GPA) or other academic performance criteria determined by the university.
- To be considered for the awards, applicants must submit a complete application form within the specified deadline. This form may include personal information, academic records, financial statements, and a statement or essay explaining why they should be considered for the award.
To be considered for the scholarship award, visit the official UNSW Sydney website or the specific webpage dedicated to the T2 Return to Campus Awards to access the application form. Applicants are required to use the most recent and official application form provided by the university.
The university expects students to provide specific documents, including a cover letter expressing their research experience and interest in the project, an academic transcript, a CV, and the contact information of two referees.
Students are required to fill out the application form accurately and provide all the requested information. This may include personal details, academic records, financial information, and responses to specific questions or essay prompts. Applicants need to take their full time to answer all the questions thoughtfully and provide any necessary supporting documentation.
Students are required to provide English language proficiency test scores as follows:
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL iBT: 94
- TOEFL PBT: 589
- PTE: 65
- C1 Advanced Cambridge: 185
- C2 Proficiency Cambridge: 185
For more information, please visit the official University’s website: