Situated in the heart of Scotland, the University of Stirling has garnered acclaim as the UK’s University of the Year. Its exceptional facilities and excellence in sports performance, research, and education make it an ideal destination for aspiring scholars. The Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn-funded scholarship in Gender Studies (Applied) stands as a testament to the university’s dedication to fostering excellence in gender studies.
The University of Stirling, known for its picturesque campus and vibrant international community, offers a truly enriching experience to students. The commitment to academic excellence is evident in the diverse range of programs spanning business, humanities, sciences, and social sciences. The innovative teaching methods and a strong emphasis on research create a dynamic learning environment that nurtures critical thinking and creativity among students.
Studying at the University of Stirling means becoming part of a diverse and inclusive community. Cultural events, clubs, and societies offer opportunities for networking, socializing, and embracing different cultures. The multicultural environment not only enhances the overall student experience but also prepares students for success in a globally connected world. Beyond top-notch education, the University of Stirling offers a memorable and fulfilling experience for international students seeking to broaden their horizons.
- Host University: University of Stirling;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Master Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: June 2nd, 2024.
Embark on a transformative educational journey in the UK with the exciting opportunity presented by the Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship! This scholarship, tailored for the academic year 2024-2025, extends partial funding to international students pursuing master’s studies. Delve into the details of this scholarship program, its unique advantages, and the straightforward application process outlined step by step.
The Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 is specifically designed to provide a £2,000 reduction in fees for international students engaged in master’s studies. This scholarship is a testament to the University of Stirling’s commitment to supporting students with diverse life experiences that have shaped their journey to postgraduate study.
The Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship, valued at £2,000, is distributed in two installments for full-time study at the end of September and January. For part-time study, the award is distributed in four installments over two years.
To qualify for the scholarship, individuals must meet the following conditions :
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from any country across the globe.
- Priority consideration is accorded to individuals who have received a recent admission offer from the University of Stirling for enrollment in the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) program.
- The scholarship welcomes participation from students of various backgrounds, encompassing full-time, part-time, international, domestic, and EU students, all engaged in the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) program.
Securing the Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship involves a simple and accessible application procedure:
- Initiate the application for MLitt, MSc Gender Studies (Applied) through this link. • Upon acceptance into the program, fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit your applications via email to the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Graduate Studies Office at email@example.com.
For further details, feel free to reach out to Dr. Alison Jasper at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Graduate Studies Office of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at email@example.com. Seize this opportunity to expand your understanding of gender studies and actively engage in the lively academic environment at the University of Stirling !
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://www.stir.ac.uk/scholarships/arts-humanities/dr-dee-amy-chinn-gender-studies-scholarship/