Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Scholarship Program – Netherlands
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is an internationally famous research university that delivers over 175 Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs in English to more than 26,000 students from all over the world. Students and employees of 122 different nations make up a strong international academic community.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is centrally positioned in the dynamic city of Amsterdam, one of the most culturally mixed cities in the world, with the highest population base of students in the Netherlands and a second language spoken in the Netherlands, English.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam leads research on advanced scientific and societal challenges across four major topics: health and life sciences, science for development, the networked world, and governance for society.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is highly known for the high level of education it offers, and operates in groups of limited size, where the focus is on individual communication and a more personal attitude. The education is highly structured and well planned.
The scholarship program of the VU Amsterdam in Netherlands is available for international students.
- Host University: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam;
- Host Country: Netherlands;
- Study Level: Master’s Degree;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Eligible Countries: International Students except Dutch Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 01, 2021.
VU Amsterdam is engaged to give around 1 million € in support of very talented and highly motivational students.
To be admitted, the students must meet the following criteria:
- Students are able to earn an average of at least 80% of the maximum possible score for their academic achievement;
- Applicants are joining the first year in a full-time Master’s program in English at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, which will begin in September 2021;
- Candidates must not have any Dutch nationalities;
- The qualification for which students are applying for entrance is not available in the Netherlands.
The candidate should be accepted to a Master’s degree program before submitting an application for the scholarship. They can make their requests on the official website of the university before the deadline.