Western Michigan University International Scholarship Award, USA 2022/2023
The city of Kalamazoo is home to Western Michigan University, which is midway between Detroit and Chicago. The university has more than 140 undergraduate programs and a number of master’s degrees, especially in the Haworth College of Business, the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the College of Education and Human Development. Graduate students interested in health careers can pursue programs that are top rated and train speech therapists, medical assistants, rehabilitation counselors and audiologists.
After class, WMU scholars can be involved by discovering over 300 student associations, participating in a leisure sport, or joining any one of 30 sororities and federations. Beyond campus, WMU students can explore the town’ s diverse theaters and festivities, or take a 40-minute drive to South Haven’ s Lake Michigan beaches.
- Host University: Western Michigan University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 15,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.
The WMU Diether H.Haenicke International Scholarship Awards is now available for all International and Undergraduate Students in all subjects at the Western Michigan University, USA.
Western Michigan University has been working to develop students into well-lived individuals so that they are able to achieve their goals and significantly have an influence on society. Students will be provided with the means to discuss mental health issues to educate and support others in reaching out for help.
Western Michigan University will award a variety of scholarships in different values. Half of the award will be paid into the student’s personal account at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
- GPA 3.50 – 3.69: 5,000$;
- GPA 3.70 – 3.94: 7,500$;
- GPA 3.95 – 4.0: 15,000$.
- In order to be successful, the applicant has to have been accepted at Western Michigan University;
- In addition, the applicant may not be an international resident of the United States;
- An undergraduate credential-seeking scholar coming to WMU the first time after high school or transferring in from a different post-secondary school.
First-year students are not required to submit a form. They will be immediately and automatically placed in consideration for this exciting opportunity when they are admitted to Western Michigan University. After admission to the University, when students log into their account, there will be a link to apply for these allocations on the primary page.
In order to be accepted, participants are required to demonstrate a strong academic record and have a high school diploma.
- Academic records of all high schools and post-secondary institutions represented or in attendance, include diplomas, test scores, grade sheets and certificates;
- Demonstration of adequate financial support for the first academic year of study at WMU, consistent with the projected cost of attendance;
- Indentification Page of Passeport Copy;
- English Language Proficiency Evidence;
- Application Fee Non-Refundable that costs 100$.
Conditions of Language:
All successful students are required to show a proof of English Language Proficiency that need to be speaking, writing and reading.