Australian National University Action Trust Honours Scholarship 2021/2022
The Australian National University principal campus in Acton comprises seven academic and research institutions, as well as several national colleges and academies. The Australian National University is classified as Australia’s top university and the top university in the global university ranking QS 2021 for the southern part of the continent.
The Australian National University is considered one of the major research institutions in the world. Ranked number one in Australia and all of Oceania, 31st in global QS 2021 University Ranking, and 59th in global QS 2021 University Ranking (third in Australia) according to the 2021 Times Higher Education. In the 2020 Times Higher Education Global Employability University Ranking, a yearly classification of the employment potential of university graduates, ANU has been placed 15th in the world.
The university is a leader in research, education and advanced training, and in promoting a better appreciation of the modern Australian experience. The achievements of the university are significant, particularly in light of its questionable history. In addition, it has developed a rich and varied student community where each of its graduates will be able to make them comfortable and feel at home.
The Action Trust Honours Scholarship is now available for Graduate and International Students in the fields of Environment and Earth Sciences.
- Host University: Australian National University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ annually;
- Available Subjects: Earth Sciences and Environment;
- Eligible Countries: International Student;
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021.
The Australian National University will contribute funding of $5,000 annually to exceptional and successful academics.
In order to be selected, nominees are required to comply with the following conditions:
- Must have succeeded in enrolling in a graduate program at the university;
- Must demonstrate a high academic profile;
- Have the ambition to pursue research in a field connected to the environment and durability;
- Have appropriate voluntary mentoring;
- Under university policies, candidates are required to demonstrate English language proficiency.
The candidates must first complete the program submission and then finalize their scholarship application process by mailing it to [email protected].
Candidates are required to present:
- A one-page maximum declaration of the proposed research, the significance to the environment and durability, and a statement of motivation to conduct research on this subject;
- Academic records;
- An identified research supervisors’ names and contact information;
- Contact information of two academic resource persons familiar with the candidate’s work.
Visit the official website for more details: