UNDP Graduate Program USA, 2022/2023
The United Nations Development Program is launching the UNDP graduate program, a fully funded program that covers all expenses for a graduate program at the UNDP regional office of New York HQ lasting 2 years. The UNDP welcomes candidates from all over the globe to join its ranks. This program will provide successful applicants with visa sponsorship, airfare, and relocation support among other things. Graduates will have the opportunity to join the UNDP for permanent positions. There are around 40 awards available for 2023.
The UNDP trainee program seeks to enable exceptional student to enter a career in international development, to work on achieving sustainable development, to build a better global future, and to have a positive impact on the global community. The UNDP is present in 170 countries, and trainees may be assigned to work in any of those countries.
Details About UNDP Graduate Program 2023:
- Organization: UNDP.
- Financial Coverage: Fully.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 October 2022.
- UNDP 2023 Graduate Program: This program allows successful candidates to integrate entry-level positions during 2023.
The UNDP program will cover the following:
- A competitive entry-level compensation package.
- Airfare between the applicant’s location and where they are assigned.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health insurance.
- Contributions towards pensions.
What are the tasks that this program entails?
Successful candidates will be contributors for the UNDP in the following:
- Program and Policy: In this stream, the required work will go towards contribution in the various programs and projects of the UNDP.
- Corporate Operations: In this stream, selected candidates will be working within management to make sure that UNDP programs are properly supported and efficiently implemented. Another line of work within this stream entails working on organizational policies and processes.
- Job Location: Selected candidates will be assigned to a UNDP office among the 170 offices all around the world.
Applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country where UNDP.
- For applicants holding a Master’s degree: a Master’s degree in a relevant field with 2 years of work experience at most.
- For applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree: a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a work experience ranging from 2 to 3 years.
- Proficient in English.
- The UNDP encourages applications from holders of degrees in the following fields of inquiry: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, business, finance, law, HR management, economics. Applicants are encouraged to review the fields in which the UNDP’s operates.
How to Apply for UNDP Graduate Program:
Application are submitted online. You may access the link below to create an account and proceed with the application.