Curtin University stands as a distinguished Australian public research institution nestled in the heart of Perth, Western Australia. This university has evolved into a globally acclaimed establishment, celebrated for its top-tier education, exceptional research contributions, and groundbreaking methods of imparting knowledge.
With an unwavering commitment to transforming lives and societies through the power of education and research, Curtin University offers a diverse array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs spanning various disciplines. These meticulously crafted programs are intended to furnish students with not just knowledge and skills, but also hands-on experiences crucial for triumphing in their chosen fields.
Curtin University’s renown extends to its exceptional research and pioneering innovations, with a sharp focus on key domains including mining, energy, health sciences, engineering, and sustainability. The university’s collaborative endeavors with prominent international research institutions and industry partners exemplify its dedication to tackling real-world challenges and driving positive societal change.
- Host University: Curtin University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering;
- Application Deadline: October 15th, 2023.
The Global Merit Scholarships, now available to international undergraduate and postgraduate students, offer an incredible opportunity to pursue studies at Curtin University in Australia. These scholarships encompass fields such as Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, enabling students to nurture their academic pursuits at Curtin University, situated in the captivating city of Perth, Western Australia.
A pinnacle of distinction, the Global Curtin Merit Scholarships for International Students honor outstanding global scholars who exhibit exceptional academic prowess and leadership potential. The scholarships, tailored to support students in their pursuit of undergraduate or postgraduate studies, mirror Curtin University’s commitment to excellence. A jewel in Australia’s academic landscape, Curtin University entices high-achieving talents from across the globe, offering them financial aid to further their educational aspirations.
The scholarship provides financial coverage of up to 25% of the tuition fee for the initial year, with a maximum cap of 200 credit points. It’s applicable to students enrolled in mainstream courses, completing a minimum of 400 credit points. For those concluding a minimum of 300 credit points, the scholarship offers coverage of 25% of the first-semester tuition fee. Specifically aimed at covering tuition fees, the scholarship amount is credited to the recipient’s fee account by the census date of the study period.
To be eligible for this esteemed scholarship, candidates must meet the following requisites:
- International students can apply for all undergraduate degree programs except the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- International students are eligible for all postgraduate degree programs, specifically those offered as master’s by coursework.
- The scholarship extends to fee-paying international students of all nationalities, except Australians.
- Applicants must attain or surpass the higher academic cut-off score established by Curtin University for this particular scholarship.
- The scholarship pertains to students commencing their studies at Curtin University’s Western Australia campuses in 2023 for the first time.
- Full-time enrollment in a Curtin undergraduate or master’s by coursework program, excluding the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, is obligatory for scholarship eligibility.
Applicants need not submit a separate application for the scholarship; the scholarship consideration is automatic for all eligible applications received by Curtin University. Aspiring scholars can apply for their desired courses at Curtin University through authorized education agents or direct online applications.
During the application process for admission to Curtin University, candidates must furnish the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts reflecting performance in prior educational institutions.
- Descriptions elucidating the grading system employed in the applicant’s previous educational institution.
- Certificates validating awards or honors bestowed upon the applicant.
- Authenticated copies of prior academic qualifications.
- Proof of English language proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable.
Prospective applicants are advised to meticulously review and ensure alignment with all prerequisites and qualifications necessary for enrollment at Curtin University before submitting an application.
Applicants have the option to demonstrate English proficiency by presenting recognized test results or qualifications like IELTS, TOEFL, or pertinent English language credentials. Detailed English language requirements for each course are accessible on the respective course tabs.
For more information, please visit the official University’s website: https://www.curtin.edu.au/study/education/international-scholarships/